Hi all :) long time no see XD
Finally all things about the thesis is over :D, enjoying some days with lolita outfit, too bad no pict. I was planning to wear a casual lolita coord on AFAID 2013, but Thanks God I didn't.... the crowd just.... killing me..... but well I watch the Anisong Concert.... Especially because of Kalafina.... OH GOD THOSE GIRLS ARE SO GORGEOUS <3
Lots of other things happen... well, last month I had a new born nephew and niece, yes twins! I live with them now so well..... Lots happen in my house everyday XD but I'm so happy :)
And today they go with my mom and their parents, and my brother isn't at home too, I get some place in the apartment alone <3 time to do some experiment... at the kitchen <3
I'm craving for pizza for MONTHS! But never actually success to buy and eat it ; w ; of course it's just impossible to finish the pizza ALONE! I don't have that extremely big belly to swallow all.....
and today what I made is this things....
4 mini pan fried pizzas (I just took picture for one though)
well, the recipe is actually enough to make 8 of it but half of the recipe goes to 4 delicious tiny sandwich buns with egg mayo filling :D
and here is the recipe:
PAN FRIED MINI PIZZA
(for 8 mini pizzas)
Bread Flour (150 gr)
Instant Yeast (1/2 tsp)
Salt (1/2 tsp)
Butter (approx. 1 Tbsp)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
A Sachet of Ready-to-eat Corned Beef
Sliced Cheese (I use the cheese with BBQ Chicken flavour)
1. Mix the flour, sugar and yeast in a bowl, then add the water with the salt dissolved in it. Mix.
2. Once it's mixed, add the butter and knead until smooth and no longer sticky.
3. Coat the dough with enough vegetable oil through out the surface and cover with aluminium foil or plastic wrap at warm place for about 50-60 minutes until the dough expands)
4. Once the dough expand, knocked the air lightly from the dough and cut it into 8 equal pieces.
5. Roll out each pieces, and poke it several times with a fork except the edge part.
6. Cover them with aluminum foil and rest for about 20-30 minutes
7. Fry each dough on a small non-stick frying pan with low heat, approximately 5 minutes each sides.
8. After you fry each sides, arrange the toppings on one side with the cheese on the top, covering other toppings under it. Heat it with the topping side on the pan just until the cheese is melted.
9. Repeat with the other pieces. Then, it's done.
*You also can make it into a bigger one
submitted this to YeastSpotting
- Mini Pan Fried Pizza(s)